Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Back!

Been way too long since my last post. Not going to make excuses. Just got lazy.
My locs are 11 months old now. They had a real growth spurt over the summer. I hadn't realized the growth until I did a braid-out style last week and the darn things were hanging past the top of the shoulder in places.
It's a bit weird having something on my neck, but I think I can get used to it!
Here is a new picture. It may be a bit fuzzy because it's from my cell phone.

-AN UPDATE: I wrote in a previous post that I had changed shampoos. Well, my consultant put me back on the Sisterlocks starter shampoo. I'm cool with it, though I miss the abundant suds. I'm still braiding and banding, but I found some ouchless small bands that make the process much more pleasant.

3 comments:

Amba said...

Hello,
I only just came across your blog today. Congratulations on reaching 3 months. Glad to hear you are enjoying your locks - they look great by the way. Well, I'll make sure I come back to your blog to check your progress.
God bless.

Docs Locs said...

You've been tagged! Hi Treklocks. To refresh your memory about the rules of being tagged, please visit my website at www.docslocks.blogspot.com

I had the honor of being tagged by Amba today - just 10 short days after being sisterlocked. I will be looking for your "I've been tagged!" post.

Avra Tucker said...

Hello,

Thanks for visting my page. Your hair looks realy nice. Yes Paulette is the best! :).

Avra Tucker